2. Who, while waiting for two friends in Athens, saw an
altar with the inscription, "To the unknown God."?
3. Who was given the nickname of, 'Jerubbaal' after he
knocked apart the altar of Baal?
4. Which King, while visiting Damascus, saw an unusual
altar and had Urijah,
the priest, build one just like it in his hometown? AnswerAhaz
- 2 Kings 16:10
5. Who built an altar out of stones on Mount Ebal and
carved each of the Ten Commandments n the stones?
6. Which King, because he disobeyed God's command and
burned incense on a holy altar, was stricken with leprosy?
7. Which general of David's army murdered two generals,
and was slain at a tabernacle altar as punishment?
8. Which angry King's arm became paralyzed after he threatened
a prophet who said an altar would split apart with its ashes spilled to
9. Who, after building an altar at Beersheba, had his
servants dig a well?
10. Which king had bones taken from mountainside graves,
and burned them on an altar at Bethel to defile it?