2. Which king was so angry because the man he had told
to curse his enemies, blessed them three times instead?
3. When God abandoned his plan to destroy Nineveh, which
prophet became angry?
4. Who, when he saw the Israelites worshiping a calf idol,
ground the graven image into powder, sprinkled the dust on
water, and made the idolaters drink?
5. Which soldier became angry with his young shepherd
brother because he left his sheep to come and watch
6. Which prime minister became so angry when a man refused
to bow to him, that he planned to destroy all jews throughout
7. When a man refused to sell him a vineyard, which king
became so angry he went to bed without eating?
8. Who, afflicted with leprosy, became angry with a prophet's
suggestions for his healing?
9. Which king, angered because his nightmare could not
be interpreted, ordered the execution of all the wise
men in Babylon?
10. Who became angry because his father-in-law pursued
him and searched his belongings?