2. Which prophet had a vision of
four chariots, each drawn by
a different colored horse, coming from between what looked
like two brass mountains?
3. Who was made "to ride in the
second chariot" of King Pharaoh?
4. Whose war chariots were lost
in the Red Sea?
5. Who had "cities for chariots"
for his 1,400 chariots?
6. Who had 900 iron chariots, and
made life unbearable for the
Israelites for 20 years?
7. When, "there appeared a chariot
of fire and horses of fire",
who watched his friend depart heavenward in the vehicle?
8. Who had the reputation of driving
9. Which King, wounded in battle,
died in his chariot and was
brought to Samaria where "one washed to chariot in the
pool of Samaria"?
10. Who brought a magnificent chariot
and horses and hired
50 footmen to run ahead?