2. Who, after stealing battle spoils,
confessed to his theft and
was stoned to death?
3. Which captive, wearing sackcloth
and ashes, confessed his
sins and the sins of Israel to God?
4. Who wept, as he lay on the ground
in front of the temple making
confession, and was surrounded by a great crowd of
men, women and children?
5. Who was instructed to lay both
hands on the head of a live
goat and confess the sins of the Israelites?
6. Who was confronted by priests
and Levites when he confessed,
"I am not the Christ"?
7. Who had people being bitten by
poisonous snakes come to
him, to confess their sins and ask him to pray for the removal
of the snake?
8. Which king, after confessing
to a prophet, took hold of him
and tore his robe?
9. As King David was crossing the
river Jordan, who confessed
his regret for throwing stones at him?
10. After a hailstorm, who confessed
to Moses and Aaron that
he and his people were wicked?