2. Which king built cities in mountains,
and castles and towers in forests?
3. Who put a curse on anyone planning
to rebuild Jericho, warning that when the foundation was laid the builder's
oldest son would die, and when the gates were set up his youngest son would
4. Which brickmakers faced a problem
when their straw material was taken from them and they were ordered to
continue to turn out the same number of bricks?
5. Which clever worker was brought
from Tyre for the sole purpose of constructing beautiful brass items for
6. Which wall builder, when threatened
by an enemy, had his men build with a tool in one hand and a weapon in
7. Who build the first city, and
named it after his son?
8. Who, after collecting material
to build a temple, was forbidden by God to go ahead with the construction?
9. Who received building plans from
God and orders to construct a sizable boat?
10. Which clever craftsman was specifically
appointed by God to serve as general superintendent of construction of