2. He dared to attack vast armies
of Midianites and Amalekites with only 300 men.
3. He killed two lion-like men and
a lion in a pit of snow.
4. During a terrible plague, in
which thousands of people died, he bravely mingled with the stricken people
to make atonement for them with God.
5. Aware that going before a king
without his summons meant death, this person disobeyed the decree in an
effort to save Jews.
6. He disregarded a king's edict
against petitioning God and continued praying even though it meant being
thrown to lions.
7. Even though his life was threatened
by Sanballat and Tobiah, he refused to hide in a temple behind bolted doors.
8. After Jesus' crucifixion he dared
to ask Pilate for Jesus' body.
9. When deserted by his soldiers,
he stood alone and struck down enemy Philistines.
10. He dared to face an enemy giant,
armed with only a sling and stones for a weapon.