2. Who, after making a covenant
with a dear friend, gave him
his robe, armor, sword, bow and girdle?
3. Who, after a rainstorm, was told
by God that the sight of
a rainbow in the clouds would be a covenant between Him
and every living creature?
4. Who, after making a covenant
with the people at Schechem,
set up a great stone under an oak as a witness?
5. After making a covenant with
a king who had once hated him,
who made a feast for the royal party?
6. Who, after God made a covenant
with him, had his name changed?
7. Who agreed to make a covenant
with the men of Jabesh if
he could gouge out the right eye of every citizen?
8. Which king sat in Ahab's chariot
and made a covenant with
him, promising to restore cities his father had taken?
9. Who stood between God and the
Israelites at Horeb on an
occasion when God made a covenant with them?
10. Which priest "made a covenant
between the Lord and the
king and the people" followed by the people breaking down
all the altars of Baal?