2. Which prophet performed mouth-to-mouth
resuscitation on a dead
boy and restored him to life?
3. After having his skull broken
by a thrown millstone, who had
his armor bearer kill him so that, "men say not of me a
woman slew me?
4. Which dressmaker was restored
to life by Peter's prayers?
5. Which king, when he was wounded
in battle, died in his chariot?
6. Who died on a mountain top after
being stripped of his garments?
7. Which man, having been dead for
four days, was restored to
8. Who fell dead after he had lied
about a property deal?
9. Who met his death on the gallows
he had built for another
10. Who committed suicide by hanging
because his advice was